Property Search Tools
How do you start your search for your organization’s new home? First, connect with us by sending an email detailing your unique needs, timeline and budget. Then, browse the links below for commercial listings.
Property Information by County
What is GIS? GIS stands for Geographic Information System, and is a tool used to store, analyze, manage and manipulate valuable data which allows user-created searches to glean relevant data for your specific need. Links can be found below for each of the nine counties in the Indianapolis metro. To see how the GIS can be used to impact your organization, contact us!
- Boone County GIS
- Hamilton County GIS
- Hancock County GIS
- Hendricks County GIS
- Johnson County GIS
- Madison County GIS
- Marion County GIS
- Morgan County GIS
- Shelby County GIS
For the latest on regulations, trends and certifications, explore the Real Estate Industry links below. Some links may require memberships and/or subscriptions to view the full content of the site.
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member – (CCIM)
- CoreNet Global
- Industrial Asset Management Council – (IAMC)
- Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® – (ICBR)
- International Facility Management Association – (IFMA)
- Indiana Association of REALTORS® (IAR)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
- U.S. Green Building Council – (USGBC)
Interest rates fluctuate based on a number of variables. See links below. Cresa Indianapolis has compiled a list of local lenders for your consideration.
Are you looking for more information on local news and updates? Check the links below for Indianapolis news, weather and more!